|
|
- a sluggish memory
|
|
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
THANKS RENEE LIM. heh. 10 weird things/habits about meEach player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs! 1. I'm addicted to the internet/msn. 2. I sleeptalk, sometimes. (According to my mum, of course. I won't know if I really do.) 3. I prefer staying up really late to waking up really early. I usually end up taking naps in the afternoon, and then staying up later at night. 4. When I have too much time on my hands, I do homework. 5. I read the Chemistry/Biology textbooks when its 4am in the morning and I can't sleep. 6. I talk to most teachers.. freely? 7. I read cliched romance stories when I'm bored and/or sick of doing homework. 8. Homework (if all are due the same day) is always tackled in this order: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Chinese. 9. I usually end up wearing a jacket in my room when the air con is on. 10. I dislike being in photos. I tag: gretch iddie sandra hansel lynn |